We may revise and update this Agreement from time to time. If you are a registered user, we may attempt to inform you of any material changes by notification to the email address you have provided during the registration process. Otherwise, you may view the most recent Agreement on the Site.
ALANGOO is a virtual marketplace venue that allows users to showcase, sell and buy certain fully or partially handmade apparel, jewelry, accessories, and fine art pieces. ALANGOO also offerc services within the creative industry. ALANGOO is not directly involved with transactions or associated agreements between buyers and those sellers who have created an online shop on this platform and consequently does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
ALANGOO cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. ALANGOO solely pre-screens the goods and services made by showcased Artist and artisans and service providers on the style of their work and not the content or information provided by them. As a result, ALANGOO has no control over the quality, safety and morality of any aspect of the items and services listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or services, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
In certain cases ALANGOO showcases and sells handmade items of some artisans and artist as a retailer in order to facilitate the process for those selected artist and shoppers. In this case, the buyers of such products are in direct involvement with ALANGOO.
ALANGOO cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and current place of residency of a seller; hence, ALANGOO is not responsible or liable for any false content, data, information, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other users, or outside parties on ALANGOO. You use the ALANGOO platform at your own risk.
In order to access and utilize the resources on this site you must be a registered user or comply with the following:
- Age: ALANGOO’s services are only available to users who are 18 years of age or older and can legally create a binding contract between buyer and seller. Users who are not 18 years of age can participate if they are supervised at all times by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18. The user or parent/legal guardian agrees that ALANGOO shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by non-commitment to this policy.
- Any material you upload to ALANGOO will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to ALANGOO constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of ALANGOO. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on ALANGOO if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- Account Information: Your account information must be up-to-date and accurate at all times, including a valid email address. You are fully responsible for all activity, liability and damage resulting from your failure to maintain password confidentiality. Keep your password secure. You agree to immediately notify ALANGOO of any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security and you also agree that ALANGOO cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password secure. In addition, you agree not to provide your username and password information in combination to any other party other than ALANGOIO without ALANGOO's express written permission.
- You may not transfer or sell your ALANGOO account and User ID to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
- Right to Refuse Service: ALANGOO reserves the right, in ALANGOO's sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. ALANGOO reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Seller's Account Types
a. Multiple people own a single sellers account. (More than one person presents certain brand)
- ALANGOO allows an account to involve more than one artist only if they all represent the same brand, e.g., when two jewelers work together but they create and list their own jewelry items in one shop. The finished products should be listed in one ALANGOO shop and under the same brand.
- ALANGOO is not responsible to resolve any issues between the collaborative individuals owning one shop and representing the same brand.
- ALANGOO does not permit multiple PayPal accounts to be linked to one ALANGOO shop and moreover to one brand. Multiple owners of the same ALANGOO shop and brand are responsible to divide the payment amount among them. The individual who registers the account is responsible for all activities of the account, the bill and any transactions. This includes participation in community features of ALANGOO.
- ALANGOO is only responsible to communicate email correspondence to the email address provided on the submitted application
- A multiple owner account may not be an entity that represents multiple artists by contract (for example: a gallery, a consignment shop, an art agency/dealer).
- The Public Profile page for the account must fully disclose accurate information about each person, their role in the ALANGOO shop and the relationships between the members of the shop. ALANGOO may ask for additional information and require that the shop comply with additional requirements. Your brand name must be clearly disclosed in the Public Profile for each account.
- All standard listing policies apply to multiple owner shops on ALANGOO. All items must be created by members of the shop.
b. Multiple accounts held by one person
- Having more than one account ("multiple accounts") is prohibited only if one artist owns multiple brands. For example: there is a brand called “X” founded by “Miss Q”, and later on “Miss Q” founded another brand called “O”. Please note that information and accounts cannot be merged in any way, so if you change your mind later, you will not be able to transfer information such as listings and feedback, from one account to another.
- ALANGOO looks at these different shops and brand as different individuals. Artist with multiple brands/shops need to allocate different email accounts to their multiple ALANGOO shops. Furthermore, ALANGOO will not issue refunds for accidental activity stemming from multiple account ownership (for example: listing items in the wrong shop).
- ALANGOO is not responsible to transfer any amount from account to another. The owner of multiple brands is held responsible to manage his/her different accounts separately.
- You may not list the same unique item in more than one shop on ALANGOO and you may not use an alternate account to purchase items from yourself.
All sellers, account owners of all type, artist, owner(s) of the brand(s) or producer(s) of the products listed on ALANGOO, agree to share their ALANGOO shop on all social networking sites and blogs that they are enrolled in. For example if Mr. “X” opens a seller account with ALANGOO.com, he is required to share his ALANGOO page on his personal Facebook profile OR his brand’s Facebook fan page. A similar condition applies to the seller’s Twitter account. Sellers are required to tweet about their ALANGOO shop on their Twitter page upon listing their first set of items on their ALANGOO account. This request from ALANGOO will help all the showcased artist to get better exposure on social networks and is beneficial to all users of ALANGOO.
- Making purchases on ALANGOO, access to buyer account functions and general buyer usage is free. Access to a seller (artist) account and seller functions is also free. Sellers (artist, makers of the products) are also allowed to list a maximum of 10 items to their ALANGOO shop, free of charge, every 3 months. There will be charge of 0.30 cents per listed item for any additional item. ALANGOO requires sellers to maintain at least five listings in their shops. All sellers will be notified via email of any changes to this policy.
- When an item sells, there is 15% to 30% commission fee on the final sale price (not including shipping) based on the service tier sellected from ALANGOO. This fee does not include the 3.5% transaction fee that is applied by the payment gateways such as: PayPal, Braintree, Apple Pay and Google Pay. All fees are in United States Dollars (USD). If you are not a resident of US we require you to list your price as its equivalent in USD.
ALANGOO is entitled to vary the Fees at anytime.
Changes to the fees for ALANGOO's services are effective after ALANGOO provides you with at least fourteen (14) days' notice by posting the changes on ALANGOO. However, ALANGOO may choose to temporarily cancel the fees for ALANGOO's services for promotional events (for example, free listing days); such changes are effective when ALANGOO posts the temporary promotional event on ALANGOO. ALANGOO may, at its sole discretion, change some or all of ALANGOO's services at any time. In the event ALANGOO introduces a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in US Dollars (USD).
You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with using ALANGOO.
All fees shall become due and payable and automatically deducted upon receipt of payment from the buyers using the artist third party payment handler. All fees are excluded from shipping costs, delivery charges and/or any other applicable tax or charges of any nature whatsoever.
It is the sole discretion of ALANGOO to refuse your use or registration at any time, for any reason and without notice to you. You agree that ALANGOO is not liable to you or any third party for the termination of your account, or restriction from website usage. ALANGOO reserve the right to refuse service to any member and suspend any users account at its sole discretion.
Listing and Selling Items
Sellers may only list products and conduct sales transactions for items that they are legally able to sell. Any item that does not meet this criterion will be removed and the user's account will be evaluated for possible termination. ALANGOO reserves the right to review a user's account at any time and without notice. ALANGOO reserves the right to remove content which is deemed to be inappropriate or that could subject ALANGOO to legal action.
- All users must warrant that the products that they intend to sell on ALANGOO are described accurately and completely. Each one-of-a-kind item may only have one listing.
- The seller of an item or items must guarantee the condition of the item, and may not misrepresent the item to be sold in any way. Users are prohibited from sharing accounts, or using another user's account without permission. Violation of this policy may result in the termination of the user account or other corrective actions deemed appropriate by ALANGOO.
- All sellers are advised to outline shop policies such as shipping, returns, payment and selling policies, for the items they showcase. Sellers must create reasonable policies in good faith and must stand by such policies. The price stated in each item listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may charge reasonable shipping and handling and may not charge excessive shipping fees or otherwise avoid fees. ALANGOO reserves the right to request that a seller modify a shop policy.
- All sales between buyers and sellers are binding. The seller is obligated to ship the order or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, e.g., if the seller cannot authenticate the buyer's identity. The buyer is also obligated to deliver appropriate payment for items purchased.
- You may not adjust the item's price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding ALANGOO’s transaction fees, misrepresent the item's location, or use another user's account without permission.
Taxes: Collection of appropriate taxes and remittance to appropriate authorities within the regulations and laws of a seller’s local jurisdiction remains the sole responsibility and liability of the seller. ALANGOO does not collect or make tax payments on any seller’s behalf. By using the ALANGOO platform you agree that ALANGOO is not responsible for determining taxation applicable to your business and that you will ensure all proper taxes are remitted to the respective tax authorities.
Items other than those which fall into the following categories are prohibited for sale on ALANGOO:
ALANGOO will in its sole discretion determine whether a product offered for sale is prohibited, and may remove listings for such items with or without notice to the seller.
Buyer and Seller Transactions
ALANGOO shall not be held liable, nor will mediate or arbitrate the transaction or any resulting conflict between the two parties. The transaction between buyer and seller is a legally binding contract between the two parties. The seller is responsible for the safe delivery of the sold item(s). The buyer will be responsible for paying for items purchased, in accordance with the policies and terms and conditions set forth by the seller. Buyers and sellers are responsible for all communication, specification or customization requests and communication.
ALANGOO does not represent either party in a transaction, and does not charge fees or commissions from the transaction between parties.
ALANGOO cannot and does not confirm the identity of parties who use ALANGOO. Users who engage in buying and/or selling should be aware and assume the risks of using a website or the Internet to commence transactions and should be aware of other users operating under false pretense, misrepresentation, and with the intent to commit fraud.
Embargoed goods and prohibited countries policy
Due to US laws and regulations, buying or selling certain items from or to restricted countries may not be lawful. ALANGOO does not allow the sale of embargoed or restricted items from those countries that have restrictions in place from various US agencies. A complete list of countries is listed in the guideline below.
Sellers willing to ship internationally, as well as sellers of items made outside the US, should regularly review current information about which countries may be affected by sanctions enforced by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), a division of the US Department of the Treasury. For more information about laws governing such trade, please see additional information below.
Please make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don't, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
ALANGOO does not allow organizations, businesses, or individuals from the following countries that fall under the embargo and sanctions, to have or register accounts while permanently based in these countries.
You can review the most up-to-date list of sanctions affecting countries, organizations, and individuals by visiting the Office of Foreign Assets Control website.
This policy should only be used as a preliminary guideline for members buying and selling such items. For more details about laws governing such trades, and copies of the actual governing laws, visit the U.S. Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control website.
We advise our international sellers to familiarize themselves with other federal agencies and restrictions that they may have in place. We also urge both sellers and buyers to follow all government laws and regulations.
ALANGOO’s Intellectual Property Rights
ALANGOO, the ALANGOO website, and all elements thereof are owned by ALANGOO, LLC, and may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and/or other laws. ALANGOO, LLC owns and retain all rights, including the worldwide copyright, in all elements of ALANGOO solely and exclusively, for the duration of the rights in each country, in all languages, and throughout the universe.
Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any ALANGOO content without our prior written permission. You may not “mirror” any materials contained on ALANGOO on any other server without our prior express written permission. Any unauthorized use of any ALANGOO content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
ALANGOO and the ALANGOO logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ALANGOO, LLC. All other trademarks or registered trademarks used on ALANGOO are the property of their respective holders. The use of company names, product names and logos or images on ALANGOO does not necessarily constitute an endorsement of the named company or products by ALANGOO, LLC.
Regular Changes to Our Site
We update ALANGOO regularly and may change the content at any time. We reserve the right to suspend access to ALANGOO, or cease all services indefinitely, at any time. We are not obligated to update any out of date material and any of the material on ALANGOO may be out of date at any given time. The material displayed on ALANGOO is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
ALANGOO’s Use Policy
You may use ALANGOO only for lawful purposes.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of ALANGOO in breach of our intellectual property rights. You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of ALANGOO, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of ALANGOO, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third part.
You may not use ALANGOO:
a. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
b. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
c. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
d. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Policy.
e. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
f. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code artist to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Hacking and Viruses
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to ALANGOO, the server on which ALANGOO is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You shall not abuse ALANGOO by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You shall not attack ALANGOOvia a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of ALANGOO or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
ALANGOO’s Interactive Services
ALANGOO may provide interactive services on ALANGOO, including blogs, feedback and comment boards. Although our interactive services are fully moderated, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate the interactive services or any other service we provide on ALANGOOand we may stop moderating the interactive services at any time. We reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any contribution that we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person or which we deem unlawful or in violation of any third party rights. We expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the interactive services by any person in contravention of these terms
Commentary and other materials posted on ALANGOO are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. ALANGOO therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any site visitor or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. ALANGOO advises the parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
ALANGOO’s Content Policy
The following Content Policy applies to any and all contributions, users, buyers and sellers and to any interactive services associated with ALANGOO. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
a. comply with applicable law in the U.S. and in any country from which they are posted;
b. be accurate (where they state facts);
c. be genuine (where they state opinions);
Contributions must not:
a. contain any material which is defamatory of any person; any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
b. promote sexually explicit material; promote violence;
c. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
d. infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
e.be likely to deceive any person;
f.be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
g.promote any illegal activity;
h.be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
i. be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
j. be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
k. advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
While ALANGOO tries to control the content posted by users to ensure that ALANGOO’s content policy is in effect, ALANGOO shall not be held liable for harmful content posted by users. If you find content presented by users that you deem offensive, harmful, or derogatory, you may contact us at admin@ALANGOO.com. We suggest all users employ common sense, and encourage users to contact ALANGOO to report any and all suspicious behavior or misappropriation of ALANGOO.
ALANGOO’s Return Policy and Cancelled Transactions
Due to the nature of our platform, different return policies apply to different items; each individual seller determines if it wishes to accept returns of sold items. Accepting returns in your shop is entirely optional. Sellers should post their return policy for each item that they add to their shop on the Return Policy section when they upload items to their shop. This information is accessible by visiting the Product Detail Page of each item, under the Return Policy and Shipping Cost. Before returning an item to the seller, a buyer should make sure if the desired item is returnable or not. Additionally, if a seller chooses to accept returns, it is up to the seller to decide if they will provide a refund of the original shipping costs and/or pay for return shipping of the item from the buyer.
It is possible that in some cases ALANGOO showcases handmade items of some artisans and artist as a retailer in order to facilitate the process for those selected artist and buyers of those products. ALANGOO accepts full refund within seven days of receipt of such items. Buyers are responsible for the shipping cost of the return.
If a buyer wishes to cancel a transaction, he/she needs to contact the seller within two business days of placing the order via ALANGOO’s built-in messaging window available on the artist’ brand page or the product detail page. Only a shop owner may send a request to ALANGOO to cancel a transaction. If the seller agrees to the cancellation, ALANGOO will issue the refund within two business days. The seller must have the items in their possession when requesting a cancellation.
Usernames, Account names, Usage, and ALANGOO’s Reserved Rights
All domains, URLs, sub-domains, account names, usernames and other functional or identifying elements of the site are the property of ALANGOO. ALANGOO reserves the right to change, alter, reformat or edit such elements as appropriate for the course of business or needs of the community determine. Accounts that are activated but remain empty with no items or information may be returned to an inactive pool or reassigned to other members. Reselling of usernames or sub-domains, squatting or speculating in such elements or on such pages is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of all related accounts.
ALANGOO has no obligation to resolve disputes between users or between users and outside parties. To the extent that ALANGOO attempts to resolve a dispute, ALANGOO will do so in good faith based solely on ALANGOO's policies. ALANGOO will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims. ALANGOO may help users resolve disputes in cases that the platform is directly involved with transactions.
Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in New York County, New York, using the English language in accordance with the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. ("JAMS") then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. The prevailing party in any arbitration or other proceeding arising under this Agreement shall be entitled to receive reimbursement of its reasonable expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees, expert witness fees and all other expenses) incurred in connection therewith. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court having jurisdiction or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to institute an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the United States Federal Courts or state courts located in the Southern District of New York. Use of ALANGOO is not authorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of the Agreement, including without limitation, this section.
ALANGOO may without notice and without refunding any fees, warn ALANGOO's community of a user's actions, issue a warning to a user, temporarily or indefinitely suspend a user's account privileges, prohibit access to the Site, and take technical and legal steps to keep a user off the Site and refuse to provide services to a user, IF:
- ALANGOO believes that a user is acting inconsistently with ALANGOO’s policies, has engaged in improper or fraudulent activity in connection with ALANGOO or the actions may cause legal liability or financial loss to ALANGOO or ALANGOO’s users.
- ALANGOO is unable to verify or authenticate any of your personal information or content.
DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY ALANGOO, LLC ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALANGOO, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO ALANGOO, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR USE OF ALANGOO IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. You may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ALANGOO, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF ANYONE ELSE (INCLUDING YOU) IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ANY ALANGOO PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INTERACTIONS BETWEEN USERS, OR THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR PERSONS INTRODUCED BY ALANGOO, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. ALANGOO, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE CHARACTER, CREDIT-WORTHINESS, OR OTHER QUALITY OF ANY ALANGOO USER. ALANGOO, LLC DOES NOT, AND SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO, SCREEN AND/OR INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THE INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS SUPPLIED AND/OR PROMISED BY ANY USER, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ARE POSTED ON ALANGOO.
ALANGOO, LLC SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY COST, EXPENSE, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE NOT DIRECTLY PROVIDED BY ALANGOO, LLC ITSELF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE VIA ALANGOO.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ALANGOO, LLC, its manager, member, employees, and agents for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (i) any intentional or willful violation by you of any rights of another or harm to another caused by you or any product or service you make available through ALANGOO, (ii) any inaccurate or untruthful information provided by you to or made available through ALANGOO, (iii) any violation by you of any term of this Agreement.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you ALANGOO, LLC regarding the use of ALANGOO and any product or service obtained in relation thereto, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement). Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the terms will survive termination of your account and/or membership. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement or ALANGOO, please e-mail us at admin@ALANGOO.com, or by writing to: ALANGOO Admin – 369 Harman St. 1A Brooklyn, NY 11237