Etched in my memory are scenes and stories from summer nights on Tehran’s rooftops. Many stories involved a ‘cooler’! The most prevalent industrial brand of these water-run cooling units continues to be ‘Aabsaal’ literally translated to: ‘water-year’. This Aabsaal cooler-inspired vase can be used for holding flowers, kitchen utensils, pens, brushes, etc.
- Handmade with earthenware clay & underglaze colorants.
- 4.5” x 6.5” x 4.5”
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe
- Utensils are not included
- Ships within 1 week (United States) 2-3 weeks (Worldwide)
* Note that these pieces are handmade without use of production molds and may come with some inconsistencies so yours will be a unique piece and may not look exactly like the photo.
* If this item is shown as sold out, you can place a request and I’d be happy to make the piece for you. This normally takes me 3-4 weeks. If you would like to personalize the piece with an inscription, or prefer a different glaze color, or if you have custom-made ideas in mind, just let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Write Your Own Review
- Full refund within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Note that most of my works are not light weight, like T-shirts or jewelry. They’re heavy/fragile ceramics and require a lot of padding materials for safe shipping. This cost in addition to my labor and other expenses are built into the product.
- The shipping prices are not built into my products it goes into USPS pocket not mine nor Alangoo.
- All packages are shipped with USPS Flat Rate: https://www.usps.com/business/prices.htm
Box A: Small - 8 11/16” x 5 7/16” x 1 3/4” - $8.30
Box B: Medium - 11 1/4” x 8 3/4” x 6” - $15.05
Box C: Medium - 12” x 3 1/2” x 14 1/8” - $15.05
Box D: Large - 12” x 12” x 5 1/2” - $21.10
|Shipping country||Standard Shipping||Express Shipping|
|Shipping price||If 2 or more items||Shipping price||If 2 or more items|
|Australia and New Zealand||$250.00||$350.00||NA||NA|