These linocut prints are part of my S/WORD series exploring our deep history with the written word and tools of war and presents both as weaponized figures on paper scrolls. Laboriously printed by hand, these limited-edition relief prints are meant as a reflection on language, the first sentence learned in Farsi schools: “baba aab daad.” (Dad gave water.) The second iteration of this "mashgh" however re-imagines this lesson under Iran’s current economic sanctions.
- Limited edition of 6 linocut relief press prints with etching ink
- Note that these are not digital prints and each work is slightly different from the other
- 5" x 7" prints are matted with 8" x 10" white core bevel cut mats and are ready for framing
- Ships within 1 week (United States) 2-3 weeks (Worldwide)
Write Your Own Review
- Full refund within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Note that most of my works are not light weight, like T-shirts or jewelry. They’re heavy/fragile ceramics and require a lot of padding materials for safe shipping. This cost in addition to my labor and other expenses are built into the product.
- The shipping prices are not built into my products it goes into USPS pocket not mine nor Alangoo.
- All packages are shipped with USPS Flat Rate: https://www.usps.com/business/prices.htm
Shipping Cost and Policy
|Shipping country||Standard Shipping||Express Shipping|
|Shipping price||If 2 or more items||Shipping price||If 2 or more items|
|Australia and New Zealand||$38.00||$38.00||NA||NA|